Jambands.ca

My new favourite female singer-songwriter...

whiteymuseum

I still like Melissa from Wassabi... I know I'll get flack for saying it, but before Wassabi was a second rate reggae band, and they were more of a dance act, Melissa's voice was awesome... I'm sure it still is, but there was something about the way she sang back then that I still love...

...is JILL BARBER.

Absolutely beautiful voice.

did you make it out to this show i posted about on Saturday?

josh and jill

I really love Julie Tobaggons (The Shovels) voice

For those who won't be at Diesel Dog + Harvard Mouse @ Cafe Dekcuf, Jill and Josh are playing this Saturday, February 5, at The Black Sheep Inn, in Wakefield, Quebec (near Ottawa). I found the show listing here.

Aloha,

Brad

serena ryder......did she perform at the opening of the joe chithalen lending library a couple of years ago? if so, i saw her there and thought she was amazing......but didn't remember her name until seeing it here. she is an old soul with the voice of a 60 year old blues singer.....

serena ryder......did she perform at the opening of the joe chithalen lending library a couple of years ago? if so, i saw her there and thought she was amazing......but didn't remember her name until seeing it here. she is an old soul with the voice of a 60 year old blues singer.....

that's her indeed ... she's at The Grad Club here in Kingston on Feb 12!