Jambands.ca

Wassabi Collective Rocks Toronto!! THANK-YOU!!!

Jay Funk Dawg

Less DJ's is a good thing, now how about more GOOD DJ's? And please, have a better DJ schedule this year, so you can actually find the DJ's you want to see... It was a fu©king nightmare last year trying to find the one or two DJ's spinning gabber (which I was totally unsuccessful at, I might add).

let's face it Evolve 5 was over the top.... It was awesome and crazy. It was a designed on a concept of inclusion, there were more than 5 stages, the renegade stage was run by a seperate entity, people set up their own stages... this year is going to be a more consise affair.

I'd like to see Wassabi there :)

Thanks for the good times! Wassabi played a fantastic show in Toronto at the El Mocambo.. What a wild night, the band owned the audience and really put some special energy out to the crowd. DJs Rollin' Cash and Splee3Keebo lit up the stage as well with Dubby Breaks, Drum and Bass and some kick ass jazz grooves. Thanks to all who made it such a special night!! Please come back soon!

WC played two sets, with a long DJ break set.. the party lasted until well after 3:00 AM. Mellissa was radiating such positive energy, she had a wicked smile on her face almost the entire night. Guisto rocked a Dubby rhyme duet with Melissa which was really hype. The interaction between the band is at an all time high, they were tight as nails and still managed to improvise on their new material.

Highlight for me was "Simplicity" their new dub single.. Thanks for playing it!!

Sustainable Spirit was on hand selling clothes and Mayan Calender Stuff. Yo was there with some bongs...er vases. It was a very mixed audience... a really unique night in Toronto!