Jambands.ca

struggling w cigarette addiction?

Im going home Donny

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ishmael Boorg: You should try to quit. They say its bad for your heart, your lungs. It quickens the aging process.

Roy Munson: Who's done more research than the good people at the American Tobacco Industry? They say its harmless. Why would they lie? If you're dead, you can't smoke.

mychoice.ca...best website ever!!!

Thanks dude! I developed that site last summer. It's so incredibly sleazy.

Great topic Julia. Good luck!!

Really, that's hilarious...SMOKER'S UNITE!!!

Love the new avatar by the way...it's kinda scary!

Anyways...those cheap special smokes have been a bad omen I think...why quit when you can get smokes that cheap...that's a bad excuse, but whatever...I LOVE TO SMOKE...Why can't smoking and fast food be good for you?

As someone who recently quit smoking I think I can see both sides of the issue, Howler, Bouche and all the other non-smokers you guys are right!

But for the smokers who are out there I totatly see where you guys are coming from too....

When I was smoking and someone would quit and start harping on me to quit it used to drive me crazy and I wanted to smoke more just to show them ( I know it's dumb but that's how I felt!)

All this to say that I think the preaching ( and it is preaching, at least that's what it sounded like to me when I was smoking)dosen't help. If you quit smoking and were succesful, more power to you.

Del, Dinghy, Freeker and all the others are big boys and girls and they will quit whene they are ready.

In the mean time I'll just keep reminding them how much I love them and that I would like them to be around for a long time, and whene they do decide (on their own, for thier own reasons)to quit smoking I will be there to support them just like I am here to support you Howler.

JMO ;)

Congrats Howler

I'm proud of you :)

The benefits I get are fairly arbitrary, but to me they definitely outweigh quitting at the moment... They include:

-calming me

-relaxing me

-waking me up in the morning

-acting as a food substitute

-satisfying me after numerous activities

-killing time

-stress reliever

-etc...

i have the very same list, only it's title is, 'An homage to auto-eroticism'

The benefits I get are fairly arbitrary' date=' but to me they definitely outweigh quitting at the moment... They include:

-calming me

-relaxing me

-waking me up in the morning

-acting as a food substitute

-satisfying me after numerous activities

-killing time

-stress reliever

-etc...

[/quote']

i have the very same list, only it's title is, 'An homage to auto-eroticism'

I agree with you, Davey-Boy, except for the "acting as a food substitute" thing. :blush:

Aloha,

Brad

What time does period three start and end at?

okay. at the risk of sucking the life out of this thread:

we have day 1 and day 2. day 1 is odd days, day 2 is even days, hence, today being april 14th, it is a day 2.

on day 1 period 3 is 12:50-2:05

on day 2 period 3 is 2:10-3:25

so i am officially done monkey taming for the day.

yippee!

now to try and inject some fun back into this thread...

wahoo!

i love my monkeys ;)

as far as taming them though' date=' i'm not sure how well of a job i'm doing... today i had them screaming and running around the room swatting things with fly swatters... twas a fun class!![/quote']

what were they learning?

:)

Obviously auto-eroticism.