Jambands.ca

The Shit Hawk is watching...

Hux

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:
...hehe...good TPB last night...I'm so freakin' blazed during every episode I'm gonna have to buy the DVD's....
!!!

The 1st and 2nd season DVDs are coming out today, no? Anyone find a nice price in Ottawa?

OK, had to bring this topic back up, I have been obsessed with TPB lately with no way to satisfy the craving....drove around Toronto for 3 hrs. last night looking for the DVD's that were SUPPOSED to be released yesterday, but NOBODY had them. Anyway, I wish I could remember how this old one went exactly, maybe somebody can fill in the spaces....

Randy: And (such and such) don't mix, do they Mr. Lahey?

Mr. Lahey: Like shit and strawberry shortcake, Randy.

hahahaha....

OK, 1 more...

Ray: That's not my supper pepperoni is it Rick?

hahahaha

Hey, have any of you TPB fans ever noticed a character named JACOB who appears sporadically? ... It's a friend of mine from Peterborough! I just found out the other day that he's been on the show a few times. Crazy eh? I haven't gotten into TPB yet. I watched it for the first time a few nights ago and thought it was pretty funny. (though i don't truly "get" it yet I don't think).

Helix & TPB

Check this out from the Helix website:

Update from frontman Brian Vollmer -

People have been emailing and phoning me since last Saturday to tell me we received an honorable mention on the hit show The Trailer Park Boys. It was a funny bit; in it Bubbles wants to go see Rush, who are coming to town. He asks Ricky to go down and stand in line for him because he has to go to the vet.

Ricky says to him, "Calm down! It’s not like it’s fucking Helix you know…"

There’s more, and it’s all hilarious. Hope everyone checks it out. Archie emailed the show for us and here was the reply:

Hi Glen,

Many thanks for the note, it's very much appreciated. I've forwarded it to all the Boys.

Helix is a rock legend and we're thrilled that you guys are fans of the show. Believe me, the admiration is mutual.

It would be great if our paths could cross in the future. Trailer Park Boys and Helix would be a perfect fit.

Best regards,

Barrie

Archived