Jambands.ca

ALERT !!!! -- JFJO @ PJC JULY 17

briguy

• 3 weeks later...

I'll try to get them on for three sets from 9:30-10:30, 11-12, and 12:30-1:30, + encore. There might be an opener though that would get the first set. Would folks rather get three sets of JFJO or have an opener to spice things up?

On that note, I'd prefer to have three sets of JFJO. They're the best band I've seen this year and one of the best bands I've ever seen period, for real. I'm extremely excited for their return to the region.

This is just my opinion, since I won't be able to make it :( but I would say 3 sets of JFJO... You don't often get to see a band this good in your hometown, why not make the most of it? Good luck with the show briguy, I'm sure it'll be a huge success...

These guys are defintely one of the most intense and unique bands I've seen in a long time. Imagine a schooled jazz trio, just hitting hour three of a three-hit LSD-25 buzz, snorting about five 'rock-star sized' rails of pure cocaine, and then getting on stage and playing.

This is the aural equivalent to a full-frontal lobotomy. If you don't limp away from the stage when they're done it'll be a miracle.

Oh man, I've got to find one of my pics from CT. I took it from behind the stage when JFJO were playing and Jaydawg's jaw is nearly hittin' the dirt. You don't get that reaction out of him everyday.

I'm really hopin' I have some steam left in me on Sunday to make this one. Eek! This weekend's gonna hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

:(

Due to circumstances beyond anyone's control the show today in Hamilton has been postponed to a later date. The band is having problems with their vehicle and it wouldn't be safe for them to continue on. They're extremely sorry they can't make it and I'll let everyone know when we lock in the new date.

Sorry for the inconvenience.