Jambands.ca

Gathering of the Vibes initial lineup announced!

doug

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh, it would great to see you and your family there! I will likely be flying solo, as Liana has to work that weekend. Having said that, my son Nyell is a huge Deep Banana Blackout fan ...

Zero with Kimock is one of the big musical draws for me, that's for sure.

And spending some festival time with Willy & Leanne (and special guest ;):)) and with Dave & Deb (and the children if they go) will be a huge treat!

Tigger, I couldn't tell from your post ... are you going?

Peace, Mark

Hey Baj ... I think I've finally figured out who you are in real life ... duh if I've got it right, and duh if I've got it wrong!

Friend of Greg (and Naomi)? Friend of Rich? If yes, I can't believe it took me this long to piece it together. If no, I can't believe that I still can't piece it together.

Let me know if it's a "no" and help me piece it together!

Piece,

Mark :)

Which show?

Friday?

Set 1: Jam > Crazy Fingers > Mountain Jam > Midnight Train > I Know You Rider, Welcome To The Underground > New Potato Caboose > Just A Little Light

Set 2: Night of a 1000 Stars > St. Stephen > Dark Star, Again & Again > Dark Star > The Eleven > Space > The Other One > Sugaree, E1: Rockin' In The Free World, E2: Liberty

OR Saturday?

Set 1: Celebration > Uncle John's Band > Cumberland Blues > Fire on The Mountain, China Cat Sunflower > No More Do I

Set 2: Jam > Shakedown Street > Leave Me Out of This > Terrapin Station > Not Fade Away > Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds > Not Fade Away Jam > Friend Of The Devil > Golden Road To Unlimited Devotion, E1: The Wheel, E2: Unbroken Chain

• 1 month later...
any chance of another headliner...like say, Phil and Friends being added?

I don't think Phil and Bobby can coexist very well these days. Of course, I'm sure it's largely to do with the fact that Bobby is a big dill-hole. I will enjoy him playing though.

any chance of another headliner...like say' date=' Phil and Friends being added?[/quote']

I don't think Phil and Bobby can coexist very well these days. Of course, I'm sure it's largely to do with the fact that Bobby is a big dill-hole. I will enjoy him playing though.

bahahahahahahahaha