Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog/ Fred Eaglesmith in Dover on Sat.

teetervillestation

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by MoMack:

Count me in on this one.

I just hope I can find a good old school Dover party to hit up early/late??

Anybody know where to find one???

Agreed, maybe we should organize one,I know some people livin' up that way(port Ryerse(sp?)...) that are always ready for intoxication & all.I'll get on it.

Who do you know in Ryerse Esau? I must know them. I'm a Dover boy (originally). I was actually hinting at a couple people on this board I know still have some ties there...

We'll have to wait and see...

But I'll be there regardless... nothing wrong with sleeping on the beach!

MoMack~

In Ryerse my uncle so to speak(old family friend),he's a partier and usually knows where there is somthing a-happenin'.Unless he's a tourin' on his ride.

Most people I know are guys I work with(electricians),all abit older then me...but they will definatley be at Eaglesmith and given'r.Pre-party and possible after party if their old drunken asses can make it.

I know some people that live simcoe way that will be there for DD fer sure,Cory & Sarah.As for that I cant remember most peoples names,but always...well maybe somtimes their faces....

Sleepin' on the beach....ahh yes...remember Blue Line rd?What a secluded spot that used to be to party at,many a sunday afternoon playin music and drinkin' beer.

ohhhh i would really like to hit this show.... hummmm, i am going to try and get there... and to party with greg and paisly, shit ya....

wasn't wednesday fun, maybe we can try and repeat that night... and paisly watch your step bro, almost gave that hot girl we were with a fat lip..... errrrrrr.

but ya stu dog will try and make it !

[big Grin]

drop me a line greg/paisly....

CG420~

Ahhh, yeah I forgot about that,wasnt thinking to party at their place,but figured they would be there for DD,but obviously not.

I think somthing will turn up,as usual.Goin' make some calls this week.

Glasnost!! To my fellow Russians. [big Grin]

Stu dog~

Thanks fer the ride wed night after ABB and on thursday.Lets do it up once again this saturday.I'll shoot ya a email.

Good times.

quote:

Originally posted by stu dog:

wasn't wednesday fun, maybe we can try and repeat that night... and paisly watch your step bro, almost gave that hot girl we were with a fat lip..... errrrrrr.

fat lip? M? that doesn't sound good... the very deepest of apologies if such was the case... must've been a balance thing or something (I'm a little vague on the whole trip after we left the bar)... woke up on the kitchen floor with a re-broken rib and memories of flailing backbacon...

had an awesome day/night though... will drop you a note little later in the week studoggy

(sorry M [Frown] ...)

I'm hoping to hit the Fred show provided I'm done shopping at all the Big Ass Garage Sales in Dover on Saturday. Maybe I'll make an appearance at the Zoo for DD...Hey Lips...you still think I should walk the walk???

Maybe I should stick to talkin' the talk... [Wink]

I'm a freak...ya think they got a 12 step for cats like me?

oh and paisley, about two minutes after the phat lip incident you spilled half of my pint all over my shirt...

errrr [Mad]

so i'm not sure if they will let u in port dover.... ?

[Roll Eyes]

well then again u might fit right in..

but your ok in my eyes... i love ya brah.. [big Grin]

studog

so long as there's no bluegrass after 10 hours of drinkin I'll be fine (and no train rides) [Roll Eyes]

lookin forward to it [big Grin]

tell backbacon to come too, I'll grab some wake-ups to help keep my eyes open... or just hide under a car or something

(sorry M... )

Paisley... no worries buddy... a minor head-on collision at the bar... i have had way worse injuries... all is good.

Yeah, that was a fun night... broken rib? dear god! man that post made me laugh.... [big Grin]

Archived