Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog/ Fred Eaglesmith in Dover on Sat.

teetervillestation

very good to hear I didn't bang you up too bad M... if you ever need to drunkenly crash into someone, I owe ya one

you should come out to Dover on Saturday...

if we can get enough sanctuarians out for this maybe we can be like the bikers on every friday the 13th and take over town for every fish-fest

(cardboard boat races early Sunday... how can you turn that down?)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Esau13:

quote:

Originally posted by Super Freak:

[QB]I'll be breakin' in the new Flogger for your butt smackin' pleasure. [QB]

That had me sold. [Wink]

Should I have my name in lower case then?

If you want to be on the "ass" end of my Flogger, then YES is the answer. [Wink]

Hey Doug, it seems I'm not the only one talkin' the talk.... [Eek!]

finally Fishfest turning into something that's more then a smoked fish competion....or actually maybe it's just the rest of the world picking up to the fact. Good luck DD...you guys totally rocked my world as your alter ego w/ Doug Fever a few years back. To the PD crew....have a beer for me [Wink] . Rock on kids..... [big Grin][Razz][Wink][big Grin]

P.S. the object of the tote races isn't actually winning, it's how many other people you have flip over! [Wink]

Ya i know i've been laggin' on my posts!!!Yes of coarse i'm having people at my moms house as usual,haven't missed a fish fest yet.Golden grooves i guess your going to miss it this year eh,i'll drink like a fish for the both of us!!!If a few of you faulkers want to stop by for some (a ton) of drinks you are more than welcome to.Ya stop by i'll be there around 12:00 so we can have some drinks before the bar,the address is 613 st.george st.Stu dog,New rider,Paisley,Esau,Chickenbutter,D.D,Ike,Moe-mack,COME ON DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all at the fest [Cool][Cool]

Red-fox

Archived