richbass

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extra shows in Montreal and Vancouver have just been added:

The Police add extra shows in Montreal and Vancouver after tickets sell out

17/02/2007 5:28:00 PM

VANCOUVER (CP) - The rock band the Police will play additional shows in Montreal and Vancouver.

An extra show was added to each city after tickets sold out the day they were put on sale.

The trio are scheduled to kick off their tour in Vancouver on May 28. The Montreal stop is July 25.

Tickets for the additional shows go on sale Feb. 26.

This will be the band's first tour since the 1980s. It was announced Monday, a day after the Police performed on the Grammy Awards show.

A portion of the proceeds from this tour will be donated to WaterAid, an anti-poverty organization that seeks to provide poor people access to safe water.

Link

I wanted to say 2 things. First, I'm still disgusted at the prices and the auctions on ticketmaster for The Police. How much fuckin' money does Andy Summers need?

2nd...THANK YOU ANDRE (and timmyb/marco) as I'm going to see the Police with my brother. I was hesitant about jumping in, but realized I had no choice with a top tier ticket. FUCK THE POLICE for the price, but I'll recover and I'll be happy.

You're welcome, I'm happy I could help you and your brother get tickets to see the Police.

Tim

They must be doing well on those fan club memberships .

I am so glad I didn't have to pay that membership fee!!!

BestBuy sent me another passcode for presale for the Montreal and Vancouver dates last week, but it was AFTER they had already been scooped up. If they send me another one for any of the added shows, I'd be happy to pass it along to anyone here who is itchin' to get in.