Jambands.ca

NFL- Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brett Farve breaks another record... I guess another week just passed in the 07-08 season. I think the Pack have a legitimate shot at beating the AFC champion if they manage to get there... With the emergence of a run game, and solid kick and punt returns, as well as their 5 wide formation, the Pack have quality and depth at every position on the team. This looks eerily like John Elways swan song year.

Blonde Ambition averaged $48 per screen on Friday for a total box office of $384. Based on an $8 ticket price, that means that 6 people paid to see the movie at each of those theatres, and only 48 people went to see the movie! That’s amazing! One of the worst performances a movie has ever had.

Jessica Simpson’s new movie Blonde Ambition was released on 8 screens this weekend in Jessica’s home state of Texas, before it gets dumped on DVD next month (January 22nd 2008 to be exact). /Film correspondent Steve Mason sent us this hilarious report:

As has been reported, Jessica is dating Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, and she was at Texas Stadium last Sunday when Romo had his all-time worst performance ever against the Philadelphia Eagles All week long, Jessica has been public enemy #1 with Cowboy fans. Fans of America’s team believe that “Romessica†will derail the Cowboys on the way to the Super Bowl in Arizona on February 3.

I know the game was against my shitty Raiders but one has to be impressed with Jacksonvilles game. It was the first time I have really watched them all year and I was surprised by the speed their defence has. The one-two running back punch is going to serve them well come playoff time.