Jambands.ca

NFL- Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I'm not impressed by CTV carrying Sunday afternoon games. Last year with Global, I used to get about 4 different games (on the various Global timeshifting channels). CTV is showing the same games on every channel - and it's the same one that our CBS/Fox affiliate is showing.

For anyone that might be wondering, I took the Pats this week. I should have went with Baltimore (as my head told me) but I am still in it.

My buddy is in a 24,000$ suicide pool (100$ dollar entry fee) and took Baltimore this week. He still has all the heavy AFC hitters and hasnt picked an NFC team yet. As I reminded him today, provided he plays patient he is totally in for a massive potential.

Someone in my fantasy league offered me LT for Brady- straight-up. Brady has had way more points up to this point in the season, but LT singlehandedly won me the season last year. I figure he is due for some major games. On the other hand, I love Brady, and the Brady--->Moss combo is pure awesome. Our phantasy season ends before the playoffs, which means if New England has home-field locked up then New England will sit Brady. What do you guys think?

Someone in my fantasy league offered me LT for Brady- straight-up. Brady has had way more points up to this point in the season, but LT singlehandedly won me the season last year. I figure he is due for some major games. On the other hand, I love Brady, and the Brady--->Moss combo is pure awesome. Our phantasy season ends before the playoffs, which means if New England has home-field locked up then New England will sit Brady. What do you guys think?

Who do you have for RB's right now and who is your back up QB?