Jambands.ca

NFL- Fan Forum

badams

Ah, Green Bays running game is improving every week... sure it's not Adrian Peterson territory, and never will be... but they're getting close to 100 combined a game... and while Minnesota has no doubt the better run game... Green Bay has them trumped in every other area... plus the Pack got 3 great defensive tackles who can put a kink in the Peterson run attack.

That being said... the all time series between the Pack and Vikings is at .500, and the Pack have already won their 1st match this year. So just as much as the Pack should win on paper... the Vikings are due. Still, outside of some poorly timed pass interference calls, and them not being the Patriots... the Pack have probably the best defensive depth in the league. That's where they're strength is... oh and a new crop of receivers who know how to get in the way of a Brett Farve fastball.

Bottom line... it's a coin toss... and when it comes time to end the game... Green Bay will at least be in a position to win.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have taken Seattle and Pittsburgh. My other issue with New Orleans this weekend is St Louis is coming off their bye, Steven Jackson is expected to play and the Rams have to win sooner or later!

Thanks for the insight boys. I appareciate it. I think Shredder just scared me off Green Bay. Well, I am pretty sure I was staying away from them anyways because our other opponent will probably take them this week.

Wow... didn't expect THAT outta Green Bay today... but I'm NOT complaining! IF we found a run game (Minnesota was #1 against the run before today).. GB could be a real contender in the NFC (and earn the right to be the huge underdog in the superbowl ;))

I also had the disprivildge of watching the bills and fish duke it out cause my godfather likes the Bills... what an awful game... how many runs up the middle for no yards were there? Fugly.

• 2 weeks later...