Jambands.ca

Neil Young extra for sale

Velvet

Hey all,

I have an extra single ticket to the first NY show at Massey Hall. I'm selling this for what I paid for it, and would prefer to sell it to someone who can hand me cash soon.

Monday, November 26th

Right Floor

Aisle 3

Row S

Seat 33

Price: $210

If I remember correctly, this seat is on the centre aisle, but don't quote me on that.

Edited by Guest
I miscalculated the ticket price.

well then since stonemtn's friends are not taking my tix i have 2 extras (not seated together) for Tuesday the 27th.

i saw some posts looking in the neil young thread. did you guys find tix yet? (afro poppa and boogieknight anyone else i'm missing)

i also need money/want to get these sold ASAP.

... and I already offered my friend two singles for one night. He and his girlfriend want to sit together, or else not go. (They're a relatively new couple.)

If they're willing to give up Neil at Massey for each other, I'm afraid they are doomed to a life without true love. Neil comes first.

well then since stonemtn's friends are not taking my tix i have 2 extras (not seated together) for Tuesday the 27th.

i saw some posts looking in the neil young thread. did you guys find tix yet? (afro poppa and boogieknight anyone else i'm missing)

i also need money/want to get these sold ASAP.

combien?

My 2 extras are up for grabs again folks. If you want them, and actually DO want them, and can transfer the money today or tomorrow, post or PM me (serious only please!!), otherwise they'll go on ebay or craigslist.

-floor row S seat 32, includes CD

-balcony row C seat 74, no CD

210 each