Jambands.ca

Man cuts his booze intake dramatically to 30 cans of beer/day

Davey Boy 2.0

Shawnald, who I think walked all the way to the beers store and back without shoes on.. could be wrong. This was at about 10:30 am the morning after the Jambands.ca FUNdraiser... so January. Cold out.

Shawnald not only walked to the Beer store and Shopper's drug mart in bare feet quite regularly, he also got served. I can remember him getting kicked out of bars for not having shoes, but he always got served at the beerstore.

HAHAHA! That pic is from our front porch...and that was me that said 'buddy's watching us' followed by backbacon's 'i'm shooting a video' in the funniest voice :) :) The neighbour across the road was just standing there staring and pointing at us :crazy:

All of that beautiful grass in the picture is now a pile of mud.

Oh, and while we're sharing Shawnald stories, i once, reluctantly, drove he and Del to a Jimmy Swift show in Guelph but we had to leave early because Shawnald was getting arrested for humping the lightpost outside of the bar....and then i actually made it through 2 ride programs on the way home with a jibbering Shawnald in the backseat....ah, good times.

Andre the Giant drank something 1000 beers a day. Surely I'm way off on that number.

I'll dig up the vid when I get home and sendspace it or youtube it or something.

It's a great video! Someone says "buddy's laughing at us!," talking about some neighbour.. then I'm like, "I'm shooting a video!" all surprised like because I thought I was taking a picture.. then "seriously guys, bring it in." Then some odd animal noise is heard, which I assume comes from Shawnald, who I think walked all the way to the beers store and back without shoes on.. could be wrong. This was at about 10:30 am the morning after the Jambands.ca FUNdraiser... so January. Cold out.

Greatest Drunk On Earth

andre-giant-hdr.jpg

You won’t find it in the Guinness Book of World Records, but Andre the Giant holds the world record for the largest number of beers consumed in a single sitting. These were standard 12-ounce bottles of beer, nothing fancy, but during a six-hour period Andre drank 119 of them. It was one of the few times Andre got drunk enough to pass out, which he did in a hallway at his hotel.

Ahh!!