Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Mojitos that sounds pretty taste

a shot of havana club

3 or 4 mint leaves

2 tsp sugar

2 tbsp lime juice (freshly squeezed)

1 cup water (or sparkling)

mash mint leaves in your glass for about 30 seconds with an implement. until you can smell the mint. add sugar, lime and rum. dissolve sugar as much as possible. add water.

mmmm. facking good. our greek neighbour lady grows mint and it shoots up under the fence as fast as we can drink them.

Mojitos that sounds pretty taste

a shot of havana club

3 or 4 mint leaves

2 tsp sugar

2 tbsp lime juice (freshly squeezed)

1 cup water (or sparkling)

mash mint leaves in your glass for about 30 seconds with an implement. until you can smell the mint. add sugar' date=' lime and rum. dissolve sugar as much as possible. add water.

mmmm. facking good. our greek neighbour lady grows mint and it shoots up under the fence as fast as we can drink them.[/quote']

I like to mash up the sugar and mint and lime juice together with the motor and pistle first then throw it in the glass with the rum and ice and i usually use a touch of tonic water, Cudos on the Havana Club aswell i LOVE havan Club when you make your mojitos Bouche do you use White or Dark rum? When I make them I like using the 7 year old dark rum

Bouche do you use White or Dark rum? When I make them I like using the 7 year old dark rum

I have the white stuff. I'm willing to take your advice though with the 7 year. I would really like the 12 year stuff that I tasted in Cuba 2.5 years ago, but I think that's meant to be consumed clean.

the thing about white havana is that you can pour as much as you want and it never turns rummy on you.