Jambands.ca

Really?

bouche

In this article I was pleased to learn this amazing fact about the Beatles in the intro paragraph...

Sir Paul, 66 — whose band had a hit with You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away — has been careful about security since bandmate JOHN LENNON was murdered in 1980

I mean.... REALLY? This is Paul McCartney from the Beatles. The greatest and most successful band of all time and the only fact you could come up with was that they had a hit called "You've Got To Hide your Love Away"?

Really?

Maybe you missed the fact that they influenced everything about music since their north american invasion in 1964 and probably even changed the direction of recorded music from then on.

This is the fact that you chose to share with the world?

Really?

Edited by Guest
basher is a fag

Really, Alberto Gonzalez? You're not going to resign? Because you really should resign. During the hearings, you said "I don't remember" or "I don't recall" over fifty times. Don't lawyers need to have good memories? I mean, how do you cite precedent? "Your Honor, may I remind you of the case of What's-His-Name and the guy with the hat? I'd rather have the guy from "Momento" as a lawyer. My Commodore-64 has more memory than you, and it runs on bong water. Really.

Amy Poehler: Really. And you say you prepared for this hearing for a month? But you didn't think to prepare answers for "Why were they fired?" Or: "Who decided they should be fired?" That's the equivalent of not only getting your name wrong on the SATs, but walking up to the old lady who runs the test and punching her in the face. Really.

Seth Meyers: And, really, Alberto. Even the most ocnservative senators think you should resign. Sam Brownback thinks you should resign, and he's so conservative he thinks watching "Will & Grace" gives you AIDS. Really.

Amy Poehler: Yeah. Really.

Seth Meyers: Really.

Amy Poehler: Really. Really, President Bush? You think it went well? Which part? Because the best thing anyone can say about Gonzales' testimony was that he didn't use the word "Nappy," and he remembered to wear pants.

Seth Meyers: Really. But, Alberto, don't get too down, because there's an upside to all of this: by tomorrow, you will forget it ever happened! Really!

Amy Poehler: Really!

Seth Meyers: Really!

Amy Poehler: Huh!

Seth Meyers: Huh!

Amy Poehler: Wow!

Announcer: This has been "Really!?! with Seth and Amy."