Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller
I can imagine, quite easily and its not frightening at all. It would have been another scenario where the Habs wouldnt have won the Stanley Cup this past season or the one before.

Same boat'd

Really? You're going to lump this past playoff performance with all the previous ones? If I said what you just did, I would bet anything that you would have pounced all over me.

Perspective'd.

Guest Low Roller
Maybe frightening for the Flyers because they wouldn't have had Leighton in net. ;)

He undid everything with that last goal.

Jumping to conclusions?

I am going to wait to see if Halak was a flash in the pan this post-season and what Gauthier ends up doing with him before I begin to even think about a trade that didnt happen.

There are a ton more questions than answers.

Guest Low Roller

So what you're saying, is that a trade of Halak to Philly, in hindsight, would not have had any sort of speculative impact on the two team's performance this off-season? Because that's all I'm saying.

Given that goaltending got the Habs to the semis, and goaltending failed the Flyers in the finals, you sir are a stupidfuck.

C'mon. Which one of you false prophets called the Flyers in the finals??

Probably no one here but who among us consistently and endlessly sputters out complete fucking bullshit all the fucking time.

In my opinion my favourite (meaning the one I'm most blown away by how full of crap you are) is your complete fabrication of going to the cottage with your Dad listening to the Habs game (thanks Mr. BigTime). It narrowly edges out the forum ghost one. Douchebaggery at it's best.