Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

My wedding planning / house hunting / mortgage hunting / Andrea's internship / living in f'n Hamilton could not have come at a worse time.

Think of this though: IF the Habs make the final, June 5th will be Game #4 most likely. I know where I will be on that day.

Guest Low Roller
I blame Roller.

Impossible. I followed all the superstitions that got the Habs this far, which makes this game all the more gut wrenching... They got NOTHING today.

I gotta do this because I was doing it in the third.

Props to Peter Laviolette.

Word! Was never much a fan of his in the past, but he's got so much control of his team now and they are responding well to him.

They played a smart game and shut down the Habs. It was similar to the games where the Habs neutralized the Pens in the last round. They also didn't let Maxim get to them at all.

This series has been interesting watch each team respond to their play from the previous game. You can't count either of them out.

Love that opening in the Bell Centre when the kid torches the ice. Amazes me every time. Has to be even more impressive if you're there, in the flesh.

I KNEW PUNK WOULD STAY TO THE BITTER END AND GOOD ON YA MATE!!!

We were watching the game and at the last few seconds the cameras showed how many "fans" had left. One of the guys made the statement that true fans would have stayed and cheered their team on for having come so far and possibly playing their last home game for the season...when the Habs ousted Pittsburgh, the Pens fans gave their team a standing-o...

I'm not sayin' but I'm sayin'...

No matter what Chris, I hope you had an awesome time!

Nice lasting memory there as a Hab Bergeron, you piece of fuckingshit. Worst.Icing.Of.The.Season.

At the worst possible time. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. I'll have more to say tomorrow, that much I am sure. Lots of ups and downs this season, way more important ups but.......

1274755353082264200.jpg