Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course the losin' is not getting to me, even if we get swept here this has been the 3rd greatest playoffs of my life to watch; it actually might be ahead of 1986 in terms of how passionate I am about it since I was only 11 then.

I was happier when I thought the losing was getting you.

flyersfans.bennett.jpg

Halak'd

ps - impressed that the Philly fan properly used his apostrophe in his contracction :P

For clarification: That picture is from 2008... Halak now wears Brian's instead of Vaughn' date=' and his mask ain't blue... I have no choice but to notice this stuff as a goalie gear admirer...

[img']http://communities.canada.com/montrealgazette/resized-image.ashx/__size/450x450/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/stuonsports/7536.halak.jpg

Edited by Guest

Argh I was actually trying to be angréBooche/like and be funny but yeah it turned out pretty bad. Surely you guys picked up on the fact that just by me posting something I actually did give a fuck?

You just ain't got it in ya, bud. I'd say nice guys finish last, but that has been saved for the Leafs.

Guest Low Roller

Well Markov followed Booche's advice and hung up the skates for the year. He had successful surgery today according the many media outlets to repair a severely fuckedup knee. His recovery period is estimated at six months, meaning that he should be ready to go by December.

Well Markov followed Booche's advice and hung up the skates for the year. He had successful surgery today according the many media outlets to repair a severely fuckedup knee. His recovery period is estimated at six months, meaning that he should be ready to go by December.

You mean to tell me that someone actually listens to Booche? I call bunk ;)