Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm concerned that I may have consumed too much beer this evening to wake up in time to see game 3. West coast game should be a go, though. Not sure if that helps or hurts any jinxes.

Ummm... up yours?

That's a tough one and I think case specific. I know for a god damn fact if I don't watch the game the Sens will perform better. If I'm in India it's pretty much a lock they're going to the Stanley Cup.

Those should be the greatest nickname jerseys of all-time. Should be The Fucking Tits and not fucking titsbros.

Thanks for the entertainment earlier. Perfect bday afternoon stuff for me to read. You guys are awesome even when you dont mean to be.

Guest Low Roller

GREAT GAME!!

Lapierre was hilarious to watch all night. I bet every Philly fan wants to punch him in the face... which means he's doing his job.

That was the complete opposite of the first two games. Flyers looked sluggish and lost and forgot how to forecheck, while Montreal was buzzing around everywhere and hungry for the puck all night. Totally deserving win.

Should be a crazy rematch on Saturday AFTERNOON!!! Depending on the refs, this game could be all about the penalty box :P

Glad you got such a good game for your bday Booche. That was nice of them ;)

That sike-out

that what?

After a whistle Gomez made it look like he was going to high stick Carcillo, pulled up way short and Carcillo flinched. It was like he was goading him into a dive. I thought it was awesome considering Carcillo's rep.

Guest Low Roller

Beliveau giving Metro a pep talk before the start of the period is something awesome to see considering Beliveau had a freaking stroke and was hospitalized not too long ago.

1 - that video is blocked here at work

2 - i am willing to bet its from game 6 against Pittsburgh

3 - if 2 = right, it further shows Roller is a fuckingidiot and needs to join the rest of us in the Conference Final

4 - if 2 = right, the fistpump is FUCKING AWESOME!

That sike-out

that what?

After a whistle Gomez made it look like he was going to high stick Carcillo' date=' pulled up way short and Carcillo flinched. It was like he was goading him into a dive. I thought it was awesome considering Carcillo's rep.[/quote']

I think AD was a little confused by the spelling.

Psyche-Out?

It was a funny play. On first look, with the live camera angle, it gave the illusion that Gomez really did clip him in the face (and that's how Laviolette saw it). On the replay, from a side angle, it was clearly obvious he didn't touch him.

Carcillo - 2 for Flinching ;)

Carcillo and Lapierre really need to take their all their talk and chatter and just have it out ... enough of the chirping and acting already, get on with it or the game :)

Maxim is the best pest on the ice right now for sure. Dangerous position against a Philly team.

Guest Low Roller

Eh, it's more of a generic "Habs are ruling the playoffs" kind of video, but the highlights are mainly from the Pittsburgh series. I got it off of the HI/O site. I guess they're fuckingidiots too.