Jambands.ca

Phish - Syracuse

Prost

warmemorial.jpg

syracuse%20zamboni%20fixed.jpg

83b54e50-9e1c-4ea9-bdbd-6dbbcb360737_m.jpg

I can't wait for this show! This venue is tiny.

Also, apparently there is a free tailgate party next door:

n175068367830_7523.jpg

The Oncenter will be hosting a free Pre-Concert prior to the Concert on Sunday, November 22, 2009. The party will be inside the Nicholas J. Pirro Convention Center at Oncenter, next door to the War Memorial Arena (the concert venue), starting at 9:00 a.m. and lasting until the start of the show at 7:30 p.m. Admission is free and entertainment includes live music from local bands, venders and contests.

One Party attendee will win a pair of tickets to see the sold out performance at the Arena that evening. The winner will be announced an hour before show time and must be present to win. Details on the contest will be announced at the event.

Local bands will start the grooving at 11:00 a.m. and play until the concert starts at 7:30 p.m. Headliners include: The Lost Marbles, Soul Risin and Dark Hollow. Guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy the open air atmosphere.

Festival activities include belly dancing, hoola hooping, yoga, tarot card reading, massage therapy and body art. Local stores such as The Sound Garden and 7 Rays Book Store will also be present. Food and drinks will not be at a shortage- in addition to regular offerings, natural trail mix, stew, grilled cheese and microbrews will be available.

Link

Edited by Guest

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a nice small rink. Last time I was there was for the JGB in '93. GREAT show that was!

Ha! I was there too. I remember red, white and blue banners and shit all over. Wasn't that some grand reopening after renovations or something? I recall getting some "commemorative" cup with my beer in it ;)

I remember doing Rochester, Buffalo, then heading to Syracuse just a week later :D

Jerry Garcia Band

Sunday, Nov 14, 1993

On Center, Syracuse, NY

- Set 1 -

Cats Under The Stars

Stop That Train

Let It Rock

Run For The Roses

Ain't No Bread In The Breadbox

Senor (Tales Of Yankee Power)

Deal

- Set 2 -