Theme From The Bottom

Maze

The Horse >

Silent in the Morning

Character Zero

First Tube

encore

good times, bad times

Cool venue, lax security, killer bowie opener, great lights, fun show, big black furry creature from mars!

The house lights came on and remained on for about twenty minutes into the second set which was like visual feedback to Kuroda's always stellar light show, but really it just added to the pee-wee hockey rink feel to the room.

During Stash this dude ended up in front of us who was on about 3,000 hits of acid. He was so high that I saw him totally melt before my eyes, and I was completely sober. Very unfortunate and distracting.

Easiest drive out of a venue ever, and from a parking garage no less. By midnight we were already 15 kilometres up the the 81, home by 3am.

The Canadian border cop lady asked me on the way back, "What kind of music does Phish play?" "Rock music," we say. "They seem to draw a pretty wide range of people," she says, and she asked several more questions, seemingly perplexed as to why she was previously unaware of the band. She did say she thought she had heard of them, but I think she was lying.

It was an odd and social border crossing.