Jambands.ca

Breaking Bad

bouche

Just got down to watching the first two episodes of Season 3 last night. Damn I dig this show. It is a real treat to watch some of the segments in HD as it's shot so well.

How about that opening sequence with the people on their 'pilgrimige' and those two silent bad dudes? Was very Twin Peaks'ish ;)

Check out Walt's Warning:

http://www.waltswarning.com/?warning=c701a5b6d1

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This is an AMC show, same net as Madmen. I don't think it has ever aired in canada.

AMC is part of my basic cable. I haven't caught any of the Breaking Bad episodes yet though.

[edit to add]

Turns out the show is on right now, imagine that. Checking it out.

Edited by Guest

The parking lot scene was surreal. So much damn tension ... loved it ;)

Just gave last night's episode to a coworker who watched it at lunch. ARRRRGGGHHH ... i want to know what happens, but i don't ;) All she said was "bad guys ... holyfuck"

"This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed! Bitch!"

"Mirandize" me: default.jpg

• 1 month later...

now that I had a chance to watch that, it's pretty f'n funny. The opening scene changes its context completely with the laugh track.

There are probably some much better segments that could be mashed with a laugh track from that series. A bunch of scenes with Jesse and his buddies would be great.

Breaking Bad has officially been cancelled. Luckily, ABC has picked it up

So AMC cancelled it? Perhaps I'm not getting something here, but moving to ABC seems like a downgrade considering they [ABC] won't air shows with swearing, let alone words like shit or even ass. Making it a sitcom really bites as well, now we'll get more commercials then actual show.

If AMC dropped it that'll be a drag, my cable company just added AMC to our basic cable package back in january and I've been enjoying it.

Breaking Bad has officially been cancelled. Luckily, ABC has picked it up

So AMC cancelled it? Perhaps I'm not getting something here, but moving to ABC seems like a downgrade considering they [ABC] won't air shows with swearing, let alone words like shit or even ass. Making it a sitcom really bites as well, now we'll get more commercials then actual show.

If AMC dropped it that'll be a drag, my cable company just added AMC to our basic cable package back in january and I've been enjoying it.

It's just a joke. AMC announced just the other day that Breaking Bad has been renewed for a fourth season

I really, really, really can't wait till September or whenever it is that s. 4 starts up; episode 13 nailed it with resetting the whole game. This show has absolute mastery over plots twists and cliffhangers. At least there are three seasons to casually watch again between now and then.

Good debrief of the final episode here .