Jambands.ca

whos going to moe?

Tooly

Alexis picked up our tix today, she said Rotate this had 10 - 15 tix left. I think TBastard is sold out... Get your tix soon, this show's gonna be sweet... I'm genuinely excited about checking out moe. live. nero is a sweet bonus... See you all there

moe. moe. moe.

I'm looking forward to the show tomorrow night!

I've seen moe. three times, twice at the Opera House and once at the Guvernment. The Guvernment show I thought was pretty weak, although it did pick up for the 2nd set. To be fair though it was the day after their Halloween extravaganza. So hopefully they'll be rested up and given'r tomorrow night!

Glad to see some of you kind souls will be making the trek into town for this. Any pre show meeting places?

quote:

Originally posted by earthfreak:

i'll be at the TO show
[smile]
looking forward to discovering moe.live for the first time.

any of you folks from the city got suggestions of a place near the venue for pre-show drinks?

There isn't a lot of pubs around that area, however you could go to Mick E Finns across from Maple Leaf Gardens at Church and Carleton. It's a pretty good pub and only a 10 minute walk to the Phoenix.

At Yonge and College/Carleton you'll find a few bars. Hoops is a loud sports bar just north of College on Yonge.

If you're feeling adventurous, check out the pubs in Cabbagetown - Parliment Street, from College to Gerrard.

Archived