"Motörhead Shirt" (improv)

Come Pick Me Up

Encore:

Round and Round

(Ratt cover)

Crossed Out Name

A thank you song (improv)

Why Do They Leave?

Great show, can't get over how talkative he was. Some audience members needed to shut the f up. I had one of the cell phone cameras with the fake camera sounds right behind me all night. Glad he finally called those clowns out. How can you not realise it is annoying to everyone around you?

I was right in front of the on stage speakers and that click was unbearable for the opening acts set. Felt really bad for her. At least it wasn't that bad for Ryan's set although it kind of ruined his piano songs.

My eggspectations were met even with the technical issues.

wow, what a show. I agree I have never heard him talk that much, from any shows I've ever heard. Despite those annoying clicks, really incredible. And despite minimal audience talking back, I thought everyone was pretty respectful, at least up in the mess and balc. (and except for Napalm Death guy)

great set list. hope a recording of this show finds its way online.

This was my first time seeing RA and my expectations were pretty high - and came out very happy. Great show! He sure did talk a lot. Didn't get to hear Invisible Riverside - my favourite off the new album - but we DID get to hear Dear John which I don't think has been commonly played on this tour. Great to see NW, Jodi and B Ham too.

That show was fantastic! Great meeting up with ya SteveO and seeing the other skanks outside preshow. Was easy to unload another extra I had and we got in and settled for the show.

That audio click was a drag on those piano songs but outside that the show was impeccable. Ryan's voice is sooooo good. He was able to carve those very few douches in the crowd like a seasoned stand-up comedian. Totally put them in their place and provided some perfect dry humour for the rest of us :D

Great venue, respectful crowd, awesome night.

My first time seeing Ryan Adams, and one of the best shows I have seen in years. I could have done without the clicking, but I was eventually able to tune it out on all but the piano numbers. I loved that he was so chatty. Theatre was gorgeous. Bumped into NW and LJFH just before the gig, and KevO just after.

All in all, an awesome way to return home. Hello Canada!

Echoing all of the sentiments already expressed it was a fantastic night.

So many old friends that one gentleman who shared a table for a pre show beer with me asked if we were all part of some "secret club".

Ryan blew me away from the first song. His vocals were as powerful as I have ever heard them, his wittiness in striking down the shouters was firm but not mean; although in fairness to Napalm Death touque guy- I think Ryan probably didn't know what you were offering him, and the great song selection.

Dear Chicago, Sweet Carolina, Desire, New York New York were all wonderful next to the songs from Ashes and Fire which were played note perfect. I really enjoyed the sparse versions of the older songs in contrast to the new songs which felt upbeat on this night.

From my seat I could not hear the click at all during the performance except for the second piano song. It was really too bad for us that he didn't sit back down at the upright, as it was less than 15 feet from my seat.

Something that hasn't been mentioned was the cool story of the Winter Garden Theatre that Ryan relayed to the crowd and the amazing interior/ roof of the place. It is one of the most unique theatres I have ever been in for sure.

Ryan's shout out to Jian Gomeshi who was present in the front section of the orchestra was pretty funny too.

Edited by Guest