• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Low Roller

Ron Wilson: "Some core players have failed under two or three coaches ... You’d have to surmise that some of them are uncoachable now."

• 2 weeks later...

Can't blame the players for giving Phaneuf the stupid "C"ontract.  Also, how can anyone not love Phat Phil?  The dude should be a hero to the every man.  Anyway, I'm glad I don't live in TO anymore, I don't think I could stand listening to people talk about this team.

New favorite burn I heard the other day:  Leafs just finished practice.  They lost.

Guest Low Roller

New favorite burn I heard the other day:  Leafs just finished practice.  They lost.

Fair warning that I'm stealing this and using it extensively. :)

Guest Low Roller

The Leafs have scored one goal in four games. The silver lining is that they held four very tough Western conference teams to 3 GPP on average. Do Leafs fans see this as slow progress, or is the sky falling?

Guest Low Roller

Leafs were working on a trade that would have brought Mike Richards over to Toronto in return of Dion Phaneuf. The deal fell through because the Leafs wanted additional parts from the Kings, at least that's what Eliott Friedman said. Any thoughts on that trade Leafs fans?