Jambands.ca

D Dog, MarkWilson, ShoeshineBoys New Years!

teetervillestation

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by c-towns:

Thats what I thought...

Can't wait to show these rednecks how its done.
[Wink]

Are you playing for team Chatham in the Port there Gator?

All I'm going to say is that the last X-mas party I was at involving the dog's in their previous incarnation ended with Floyd drinking Ryan's puke while they were still playing at a house party aroun 4am.

And don't even try and tell me Chatam doesn't equal redneck. fer fuck.

Anybody wanna do this before bed;

Annual Polar Bear Swim January 1st

Start the New Year as a spectator or a participant, 1:00pm at main beach.

As for this;

"Floyd drinking Ryan's puke while they were still playing at a house party aroun 4am."

I'm not exactly sure what to think of this, but I'll be away from the front of any stage aroun 4 in the morning.

17 more days......

Not sure about the official after party, but if there isn't an official one than I'll host one in my hotel rooms.

I haven't heard too much from the Port Dover crew since they heard a lot of Chatham is going to be there. They must be hiding somewhere with their tails between their legs [Wink]

This is gonna be a rockin night even if we're the only people in the bar, Chatham seems to bring a unique style of party where ever is shows its freakish looking face.

come one come all, this is the new years party of the year.

after party is all but in the bag - I have the green light on two locations:

location #1) big house outside of port dover about a 10 min. drive - lots of room to spread out

location #.... 2)small house right in port dover, 5 min. walk from the bar - not too much space might be kinda cramped even with 20, or 30 people

so i'm working on this folks and will keep you posted, either way I will have room for at least a couple dozen out of towners to crash

Archived