Jambands.ca

This just in: Infighting in the BGH camp

Davey Boy 2.0

Alright alright, I can't reveal my sources, but here is a recent snippet to give you an idea as to what's going down:

"Dude, we should all learn something from this, and obviously, you arent.

I am trying to make you realize how inflated your ego is becoming by phoney news stories, and album sales. You come back, and make fun of my lack of ability.

Thats it.

I am fuggin outa here.

Come on Dave, let's go............................."

Not pretty, and don't be surprised if one of the members shows up with a black eye at the next gig.

You heard it here first.

Guest Low Roller

[source: MTV Spain Music News]

Blue Grassy High's "Oven Cake" Goes Gold in Spain. Locals prepare for the arrival of their heroes. Jubilation planned in the streets of Madrid.

Ricky Martin ejected from country

------------------------------------------------------

While choas rages on the home front to sign Blue Grassy High to a fat juicy contract, international sales of "Oven Cake" have been nothing short of biblical.

In Spain, "Oven Cake" has sold a record 20 million copies, roughly ten copies per inhabitant, eclipsing the record set by the ambiguous Ricky Martin. To celebrate this triumph, Mr. Martin has been tarred, feathered, and exiled from Spain forever. His current whereabouts are unknown, and frankly, he won't be missed. It is this reporter's opinion that Enrique Inglesias should go to hell as well.

J-Lo and Shakira can stay, just not sing.

Rodriguez Roger Rodriguez, el presidente of Spain, recently announced that in celebration of Blue Grassy High's highly anticipated arrival and subsequent conquering of Spain, he is commissioning a new national holiday to honour the new rulers. Spaniards will celebrate "El Dia de Azul Céspedy Alto" on January 30th, coinciding with Blue Grassy High's next gig at Cafe Dekcuf the same day *cough*.

Blue Grassy High's reclusive frontman Cecil was clearly humbled about this latest development. He was quoted saying "You again?! I thought I told you to stay off my lawn. That's it, I'm calling the cops!" clearly excercising his new-found authority.

Recent rumours of Cecil's involvment with Spanish supermodel Bonita, have thus far stayed unsubstantiated.

------------------------------------------------------

Archived