Jambands.ca

Need Help - Canadian Summer Festivus

DevO

I'm putting together a little preview for this Summer's jammy music festivals to stick up on the main page.. It won't be anything big, more or less just a listing. Anyways, I know that I'm missing a few festivals but I can't think of any more! Writers block? I have:

Evolve 4

Come Together Festivals

St. Andrew's

Zoophorus (Upstream Entertainment's festival)

Hillside Festival

What other ones are there? I'm mainly sticking to the jam festivals and not so much the folk, jazz, etc, festivals. Thanks!

Flaps Off

Lose Yer Shoes

festival at Zooz

Good calls!!! Thanks! I couldn't remember the name of that Flaps Off... festival for the life of me. Nope, Zoophorus isn't the same as the one at Zooz. Zoophorus is put on by Upstream Entertainment and will take place somewhere in BC. If anyone has contacts for the Flaps Off or for the one that was at Zooz, please share your info.

Whats that festival held in Nelson every summer? Anyone? [Confused]

I don't think the Flaps festival will be happening again this year.

However, there's always a few events at the site at Killaloe, including the annual Craft Fair. I'm pretty sure the Aaron MacDonald Band played last year...

I can't find any info on Kaleidoscope.. Anyone know anything about it?

Also, anyone remember the name of the festival at Zooz? Or better yet, know who put on the festival?

And what about that Country Camping place somewhere in Ontario where they used to have summer festivals (Fat Cats used to play there quite a bit).

Archived