Jambands.ca

Grand Theft bus- FRIDAY!!

gentlemonkey

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, who should I look for? Hehe, I've never met any of you guys before. You should hold up a sign... "Board patch this way..." BAHAHA. By the way, I have a 1/8" to RCA, so I guess I'll need to get two mono RCA to 1/4" adapters, cuz I'm guessing the board likely has 1/4" outs.. But yeah, If you can hook me up with a board patch, I would be very thankful.

Not sure. The good part of this, is that if you go to Kingston, it might be incentive for Mike (the real putz) to go to. He's not going because he has to move a couple of boxes upstairs. Instead he should go to ktown, see the show, and visit Myrna. She misses him so...and he doesn't visit enuff, she told me.

Hey Graham if that was intended for me im in... id probably be pulling into town straight after work on Friday so sometime around 10 ish... ill just have to look into the bus outta K town on Sunday... email me with your ideas for the weekend... jcphish@yahoo.com .. and as for today... nope no show at the Zone for me... broke till payday!

I was planning on coming home on sat to get some things done. Kingston isn't completely out of the question, however. Friday will be fun regardless. I'm sure if you go to Ottawa, you could scam a ride to Kingston with whomever is going, then you can just bus it back to TO from Kingston. You may as well make the most of it!