Jambands.ca

too much

PosterNutBag

I'm down.....perhaps an equally fair way of doing this would be to devide the goodies amungst your friends at the sanctuary at an event like ghost town....no wait, you could easily change your mind by then. Hey Harpua!! How about a Gramma's house party next week where us increadible sanctuarians will try to do away with the remains of posternutbags goodies? If not then to the moon with the rest of you and pNb you can just hook me up!!!!!

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Listen here guys, its been over 12 hrs since the original post. Now that he has calmed down a little (he has 'come' down a little I should say), I am willing to bet he is going to smoke the rest of that baggie.

So dont get too excited here. A good nights sleep will turn the tide on the 'I'm Quitting It All' doper. If it hasnt yet, 72 hours tops and he will feel so good, he'll wanna get high.

Send the stuff to Canned Beats.

He'll hold onto it until BNB on Saturday. Everyone can smoke it there. I can't think of a better way to do this. If there is anything leftover, then I guess it should be saved until tND show the following week.

That sound okay Canned Beats?

By the way, how many Sanctuits are going to be in London Saturday?

shocked.gif" border="0 party. shocked.gif" border="0

ok ok ok

just got up, and up and up.....

I think I will not stop the high, but space it out

maybe one or two J's a day not 9 or 10. thats too much. I should know better.

But since the news is out there, that I have a big gree bag. I will share ............

FIRST 4 PEOPLE TO POST A JOKE REPLY

(ONLY FOR THE SANCUTUARY MEMBERS)

"WIN" SOMETHING IN THE MAIL. SOMETHING GREEN

AND YES YOU CAN BURN IT UP ....Makisupa Policeman STYLE...

WINNERS CAN E-MAIL INFO SOON AFTER (NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS COMMING)

Two morons are talking:

Moron1: Ask me if I'm a tree.

Moron2: Are you a tree?

Moron1: Yes. Now again, ask me if I'm a tree.

Moron2: Are you a tree?

Moron1: Yes. Now ask me if I'm a banana.

Moron2: Are you a banana?

Moron1: No, stupid, I already told you that I was a tree!

--- pretty good, eh? This guy I know made that up.

grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

A stoner walks into an appliance store and asks the owner, "How much for that TV set in the window?" The owner looks at the TV set, then looks at the stoner, and says, "I don't sell stuff to potheads." So the stoner tells the owner that he'll quit toking and will come back the next week to buy the TV. A week later, the stoner comes back and says, "I quit smoking pot. Now, how much for that TV set in the window?" And the owner says, "I told you I don't sell to potheads!" So the stoner leaves again. He comes back a week later and says, "How much for that TV?" The owner says, "I'm not going to tell you again, I don't sell to potheads!!!" The stoner looks back at the owner and says, "How can you tell I'm a pothead?" The owner looks back and says, "Because that's a microwave."

The LAPD, the FBI, & the CIA

The LAPD, the FBI, & the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it. The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist. The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming. The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear is yelling: 'Okay, okay, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit.'

they were most good jokes !!

thanks for playing "let get high"

TO THE WINNERS tongue.gif" border="0 LEASE SEND YOUR ADDRESS

(HOME ADDRESS THAT IS)

TO: posternutbag442200@hotmail.com

AND DONT PUT YOUR REAL NAME ON IT

IT WILL BE SENT YOU YOU HOME WITH AN A.K.A.

NANE ON IT...SO MAKE ONE UP.....2 WEEKS MAYBE 3

IF I GET TO HIGH AND FORGET

And as a last ditch effort, my current favorite joke:

Two horses were down at the racetrack, and one horse says to the other, "Y'know, a funny thing happened to me today. I was running in the fourth race and I was sluggish and falling behind, and something bit me on the ass and I got a surge of energy and won the race!" The other horse replies, "Wow, that's weird, 'cuz yesterday I was in last place in the third race, and I got bit in the ass by something and won the race too!"

Just then a greyhound from the neighboring dogtrack wandered over and said, "Pardon me, but did I overhear you say that something bit you in the butt when you were racing and you ended up winning because of it?"

The first horse then looked at the second horse with astonishment. "Hey look, a talking dog!"