Jambands.ca

Question of the Day

h

Guest Low Roller

Hahahaha! Warm milk is soooo Polish. I hated that shit. Whenever I'd get sick as a kid I would get warm milk with butter and a clove of garlic all boiled together. It was fucking gross.

dinghy, i was so going to write that but thought, no, i like them ok in grilled cheese so i didn't write anything, you're right, on their own or in a regular sandwich... bleckhhh!

also presidents choice burgers, i lived on them last summer, but i bbq'd on up the other day and i thought i was gonna hurl - the grease was disgusting

I used to gag over spinach when I was a kid, so I never touched the shit since. However, I think I was living at wackomole's while his brother was living there for a bit to and his brother Eeeen had made a salad, and I ate it and loved it. I didn't know that it was spinach until later, and I was so happy that I could eat it. I buy spinach alot now.

As of late, I've taken swigs out of beer bottles that someone has put a few cigarettes out in (just happened at graham's on the weekend again), and it doens't make me gag. I just hold it in until I can spit it out somewhere.

I chose Treyters glass to spit it in wink.gif" border="0

I wonder if he noticed

Yeah... mushrooms are no good...

And though it's probably not too popular, I'm generally not a big veggie fan. That probably explains the weight... frown.gif" border="0

But I'll eat all that porrige you folks don't want... yummy yummy near-slop... grin.gif" border="0

Just like when I was a baby. Delicious airplane every time....

I think I got too much sun today. tongue.gif" border="0