Jambands.ca

NeroMomma Pictures here

bouche

checkitout!

ok so if you check out page 2 and click back and forth between the 3rd and 4th picture it's totally like being there.

oh ya! i totally forgot about that damn light - page 6 image 4 - it was damn bright

and how come every picture of hood has him talking to a girl? smile.gif" border="0

oh damn, i was going to ask you show whore how your pics were cuz i saw you had a real camera...

mmmmmm gaaaarrrlic! Thanks to harpua for giving the king himslef the potato request or we woulda been out of luck! That punk kid was not getting the message that we NEEDED POTATOES!!!

p.s. I have fully recovered from the brain sucking incident. Howler is still just learning the technique and didn't quite get it right, the effects were minimal.

I have no recollection of who I was telling to fuckoff (or if I was even telling someone to fuckoff but its probable) though I think I may have been gesturing at the Shwarma guy when he brought out a fresh batch of potatoes and I had just finished eating the last of a really old batch.

Rossolee, Yeah im definately heading down for Trey in VT (along with alot of other people from the Skank). Ill fire you an email today.