Jambands.ca

Brashear's a nut

Davey Boy 2.0

Brashear is an idiot...I'm sure they were just mouthing off to each other and he decided to drop the gloves...

As for the penalties...I think this series should be called "How many stupid penalties can Roenick take..." What a moron...

So I was at a buddies watching the game...He only has Expressvu...try and get the Ottawa game here noooo...You get four channels with Tor...Isles but none with the Sens...We used the rabbit ears for a while and then called Expressvu to order RDS so we could watch it in french...

Guest Low Roller

That was a sweet game (for Ottawa). Primeau is a shit. Game 5 should be ugly. Sucks about the Leafs.

I kid around about the Leafs sucking, but deep down I want ALL the Canadian teams to win. I say stuff like "Leafs suck big hairy moose cock", but that's because I'm an instigator and like to start shit, then slowly back away and watch the battle.

P.S. Blue Jays suck.

Things that rule

Sens

Things that suck

The LEAFS (oh were so injured.... oh the refs don't like us) your fucking finished!

The Flyers.... I can't believe how these losers have fucking rolled over... I'm starting to wonder if my game 6 ticket is worth a damm thing

Every show I saw tonight (Mercury and Zaphods) Sometimes you strike out. I guess I still don't get Fishbone.... I tried prety hard though... It has been a long time since I have had to watch out for crowd surfers.... especialy when the only crowd surfer is the bands lead singer.... especialy when the only ones holding his insane ass in the air were BradM, GM, and Stapes.... to fucking funny

Bluesfest lineup..... what is that collection? Are they even trying this year? .... Whatever, I had a shitty time there last year anyway.... all those old drunken angy fuckers in their lawn chairs and blankets....grrrr I'm glad there aren't a lot of good reasons to be there this year. ( that being said, I will still probably buy the pass and live there while it is on.... I'm easy)

quote:

Originally posted by CharlieDon'tSurf:

Things that bore the hell outta me:

Any Eastern Conference
TRAP
-based game...

Oh give me a break...Normally a team like Philly...talented and big, can break the trap with ease...So unfortunately if you don`t like the trap...Blame it on the Flyers for obviously not giving a damn about this series, and enjoy the high flying escapades of the Ottawa trap which I beleive has made an exciting series. It`s nothing like the trap of the Devils a few years ago that Ottawa was able to take care of...

You see Ottawa has found their game...and if they happen to beat Philly...Watch out!

Oh yeah Harpua...sweet photos...who wants to get tix for round 2?

quote:

So unfortunately if you don`t like the trap...Blame it on the Flyers for obviously not giving a damn about this series

I, too, hate when someone pisses in my Corn Flakes...

I'm not picking on the Sens...I'm talking about the whole conference...no need to get them knickers in a twist...I'll crawl back under my rock...sorry to offend

frown.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

You know what, call me crazy...I have never seen the Tragically Hip play, and I think my Canadian duty is too see them at least once...

As for sucking...We all do once in a while...and no offence taken...Yow, I didn`t know I could be such a bastard...Sorry once again, and I think I`ll go hide under my desk...

You are right CatPhish, pentaly shots do suck. I am the first to admit that Toronto has not looked good at all in this series, and it is more a lack of Islander playoff experience that has kept Toronto in this series, but give me a fucking break. What a chinsey call to lose a game on. There is no way in a tie game in the playoffs with 2.5 mins left that a ref should so blatantly decide the outcome of a game. It should have been a 2 minute tripping penalty no more no less.

Oh well, what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.