Jambands.ca

Fave MASH Character?

CatPhish

2 colonel potters in the same house! i think they should have writeups of the characteristics so we can see why....

i'm still the only radar so far eh?

honeycutts daughters name was erin

was opie cunningham ever on?

We cant forget hotlips though, she is a GREAT character - changed the most through the show

i think my least favourite mash was when she and hawkeye were trapped being shelled in the farmhouse and ended up 'doing it" and getting all weird about it [smile]

quote:

Originally posted by h:

was opie cunningham ever on?

Yup. Ron Howard was in one episode, playing a kid who had enlisted even though he was underage. Hawkeye ended up finking on him at the end of the episode.

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by reba:

fine liquor is scotch, right?

Good Scotch is fine liquor. Bad Scotch isn't.

Good Scotch: Lagavulin, Balvenie, MacAllan, Glenmorangie (especially the Port, Sherry, and Medeira finish), Port Ellen, Highland Park, Glen Ord, Bruichladdich...

Bad Scotch: Well, I don't really know of any (except for McFarlane Whisky, which isn't available over here, or that house-brand distilled liquid I had at a resort in the Caribbean), 'cause life's too short to drink bad Scotch.

Aloha,

Brad

Great thread CatPhish.. still my phavourite show on tv... ive gotta go with Henry and trapper.... best epsiode is teh one where they trade Henry's new antique Oak desk on the black market... still love the ending... ah hey Henry, isnt that your desk? yup... just keeps going up and up and up...

My fave masher? Radar, definitely. Palindromic deformed mama's boys get me every time.

Hey, you remember the episode where everybody had nightmares? Hotlips in the bloody wedding dress, Hawkeye losing his arms for falling asleep in arm-reattachment class, Klinger looking in the window at himself. God, I'm getting goosebumps thinking about that episode. Probably the finest half hour of sitcom ever.