Jambands.ca

Band poster collections

bONES

anyone else collect band posters?

last tour I got a Ralph Stanley from a show he did in Boone, NC...yeee haww

and of course I'm always getting cool DSO/Terrapin Nation posters...my latest from the Fillmore in SF.

one day i'll have them framed and on my wall (well when i get a wall that is)!

i need some cool CanJam bands though...nero, GTB, BNB....

trades anyone? [Roll Eyes]

I collect only Can jam really,I have one for every show we put on at Pepper Jacks.

Diesel Dog

Fat Cats

BQ

D&T

Smoothies

Jomomma

BNB

Nero

JSB

GTB

Eggmen

Doug Feaver

Tala

Wassabi

GDSS

Dubmatic

Caution Jam

Rueben's Exotic Ranch

And some from some other venues, favourite away show poster is JSB/GTB NYE/PEI...huge ass poster.

Unfortunatly I only have black and whites left,no color ones(gave em away).

I found a site that has a whole bunch of string cheese posters. So... I found a couple for shows I've been to, printed them out on photo paper and made a neat little framed picture with the concert poster and ticket stub, also sometimes actual photo's from the show. I think they turned out pretty cool!

How can I earn a living off arts and crafts time? [big Grin]

I have tons of ticket stubs, but not many posters [big Grin]

One thing I saved, however, is pretty cool. It's not quite a poster, more of a flyer, from the'Lonestar Cafe' in NYC

The reason I initially saved it was because I had seen Hot Tuna there the night before. They were on this week-long flyer with all the other evenings bands listed for each day.

Tuesday's listing said 'private party' which I didn't think much of until a couple weeks later when I heard the 'party' was for our phavorite band from Vermont.

They were playin for the record people [Mad] with very few heads in attendance

My friends who were there said that besides them , there were only a couple others dancing. [Eek!]

There was 'shmoozin' goin on.

On another night was the Wallflowers, who were pretty cool, but kinda dis-appeared

[Confused]

Wow, I'm drunk

Anyhoo, that's my semi-not-really-but-it-could-be-poster collection [Razz]

Archived