Jambands.ca

I saw The Two Towers last night...

Jaimoe

What a movie! It was spectacular. There was so much to like in this film: the march by 20,000 orcs on Helm's Deep; the Ents, especially Treebeard; Gollum - a very pathetic, yet at times, a comical creature, with a conflicted soul; the epic battles; there was a lot more humour in this film; Aragorn; Sam and Frodo; Merry and Pippin; Legolas and the very funny Gimli... hell I liked it all. I enjoyed this film more than both versions of The Fellowship Of The Ring... and I love that movie. I'm going to see TTT again next week when it hits the theatres.

I saw the film at a sneak preview held for all Alliance-Atlantis employees. Since I work for a rival broadcasting station, I had to weasle a couple of tickets from my roommate who works there. I saw it at the Uptown #1 in Toronto. To all Toronto residents: SEE THIS MOVIE AT THE UPTOWN!! It's the best theatre with the best acoustics in the city.

Enjoy!

Ms Hux, the movie delivers on all levels. It's better than The FOTR, but maybe not as magical - i.e., the sense wonder is not as strong. It couldn't be because it's the second movie of the trilogy. However, it's grittier, funnier, more action-packed and faster paced than The Fellowship. I can't wait for the extended TTT dvd.

hey kids and klowns.... gotta get in on this one, jus' for ole time sakes

the opening sequence of this flick was like a dream come true... i've always wanted to see another's visualisation of this... pure awesome!

the movie, of course, had too be burdened by the 'moral' anmd other interpretive elements, but it flourished, rather than suffered, because of this.

enough tweaks on the book to catch even the most avid fan off guard!

kreamed me shorts!