Jambands.ca

What downloads would you like to see?

hamilton

Greetings, Earthlings!

I hope everyone has had a great holiday season. And now, for a new discussion, I ask you... (drumroll)...

Despite a certain amount of grumbling from some members, the LivePhish downloads are a reality - so, what *archival* shows would you like to see made available for downloading? Let's see what kind of wish list we generate here. I know that my first suggestion would be...

12.29.94 (David Bowie...mmmmmmmm!) [big Grin][big Grin]

Raving and drooling,

Brian.

Well, it's hard to thik of a reason *not* to favour 12-29-94. It's fantastic, particularly the second set so I'm with you on tha one.

Hmmmm.... one would hope they may kick down some archival shows from the early days that no-one even knows exist or had occured as of yet, they've gotta be in there somewhere.

It's kind of hard to pick a few because all signs point to the archival choices as being pretty generous so I'm sure all sorts of good stuff will start flying around.

I was there. You had a sense it was a special night, we talked about it on the board a while back. Mike was playing a Chapman stick for that whole Bowie. Only time I've ever seen him play it... sick teases... I thought the second set was over after Bowie ended, we were lost in it.

Hey rainmakerrtv,

Email me. I have that Jim (only the first 80 mins of the 2nd set, and the Hood gets cut).

The sound quality aint great either, and I am not sure where it is, but it is in this apartment.

As far as downloads are concerned, that is tough for me to answer. There is sooooo frickin much I would love to hear. I guess 07-17-98 Gorge, but I am biased, having been there.

There are TONS of Europe shows I would love to see offered. Summer 98 was a great tour over-seas. Phish definitely played different when they werent in front of their 'regular' crowd.

04-03-98 would be REALLY nice as would 11-22-97.