Jambands.ca

Leafs and Sens - Let the trash talk commence!

PhishyK

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember how last time you guys won the cup there were ONLY SIX TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE?!!

Well remember the last time the Sens won the Cup...

Oh wait, of course you don't remember 'cus it was 1926! :P

Anyway history-smistory, to me none of it really matters, it's all about the teams they have now. Personally I'm a Leafs fan, but I recognize as well as anybody it's all about Belfour's back. If it can hold, I'm saying Leafs in 6. If not, we'll see Mats and co. on a golf course near you sooner than later.

Peace,

Mr. M.

heh booche, have to agree with you on this one, I stocked up on Leaf guys as well, Ottawa will be training for the Tour de France once this ends... (what is it with them and those stupid stationary bikes anyways?) and Esau, I hope that jersey is water resistant from all of those tears you will be shedding from the beating the Habs are going to give the Bruins!!! :: all I want this season is to meet up with the Leafs down the road and have the Habs take them out... that would be priceless! :: :: ::

You asked for "trash talk" so here it is.

From CBC Sports: Quote - "We've got to put it behind us," said Ottawa defenceman Wade Redden. "We obviously don't feel good about it, but it's not like they really dominated us." End Quote. - reference to last game of season.

OK. The Leafs KICKED the Sens asses. If 6 - 0 isn't domination, what is? The only other way for the Leafs to dominate the Sens would be if they dressed in leather and chains, but that would've been pointless 'cause the Sens were already the Leafs' bitches....

Leafs in 5. Ottawa has some great players, but they don't have it in the tank.

Toronto/Montreal. That'll be nice to see.

Leafs in 6...

However, it kind of seems like the years when the leafs beat sens 3 playoff series in a row except reversed. Hopefully not but i remember than sens dominated the leafs in the regular season and seemed extremely confident and then loss to the leafs. Hopefully the same thing doesnt happen to the leafs this year. I dont think it will because Belfour is gonna be unbeatable.

GO LEAFS GO!! and GO CANADIANS GO!!!

Well remember the last time the Sens won the Cup...

Oh wait, of course you don't remember 'cus it was 1926! :P

Kind of hard to win a cup when you don't even have a team competing in the league for close to 60 years. But if you want to pro-rate it and figure out how the two teams stack up in cup victories, it works out to a cup every 4 years for the Senators and a cup every 7 years for the Leafs.

:P

The only other way for the Leafs to dominate the Sens would be if they dressed in leather and chains, but that would've been pointless 'cause the Sens were already the Leafs' bitches....

:: LOL! NOw that's some funny shit.

Yes indeed, I did remark that Chris Neil is a wimp. I'm not saying I want to meet him in a dark alley, but he looked like a frustrated little crybaby throughout the third period on Saturday. This is going to be a great series, but really, truly... Chris Neil is a young, inexperienced little priss and the Sens can never take out experienced North American-born vets like Domi, Leetch and Roberts.

Let's face it, if the Sens lose this series... they'll never reach their previous regular-season heights again, and they'll never be respected again.

Go Leafs Go