Jambands.ca

Leafs and Sens - Let the trash talk commence!

PhishyK

[color:"black"] Well the leafs i'd say have a capable chance in defeating Ottawa and hopefully with the strong concentration be able to last at least one or more series if not the Stanley Cup Finals OR EVEN GOOOO ALLLL THHHH WAYYYYYYYYY YUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA _ _ I'ma Leaf fan YA YA YA - I'm a leaf fan YA YA YA - - I'm a Leaf fan YA YA YA YA YAAAAAAAAAAA - - - Der ner ner ner ner ner nernernernernernerner DER NER NER NER NERNERNERNENRENRENRNERNE - - GO LEAFS GO - Belfour is tied with Bordeur with 10 shutouts in the reg season and the Leafs lineup has nothin but tightened up and ones know better of themeselves and how to play as a TEAM - -Fuck sakes - I dont know ??? see what HAPPENS TONIGHT - Ottawa has a good chance if Lalime somes back but Prusek and the back up certainly did not put on a good show of any and left its team bewildered in playin catchup from the first period - -DOMI with the "dont fuck with me " lawsuit has had a small but increasingly distroted attitude amongst the so called radio station calling him a WIFE BEATHER - He's gonna be well focused on Breakfast lunch and dinner amongst the offensive line of Ottawa tonight - - I predict there will be lots of penalties and few scraps to dye the rink especially if Leaf fans get started on the drinks ahead of time(you know it) - - My prediction is average penalty minutes or more plus a goaltender standoff - - tight game but having three periods with too much concentraion allows for overatking capabilities - Leafs defence has brightened of last four games so hmmmmm - LEAFS WIN OR OVERTIME BEAUTY BY MOGILNY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color:"black"] Hey I like Boston cause of Travis Green - I still dont know why they traded him to BOSTON????? GO LEAFS GO - - Boston on the other hand could be looking at some early golfing equipment since its still on sale - - (LOLOLOL) - -

Four hockey fans are mountain climbing. Each climber happens to be a

rabid fan of a different NHL team. One from Ottawa, one from Calgary,

one from

Toronto and the other from Vancouver. As they climbed higher and

higher, they argue more and more about which of them is the most loyal

to their

particular hockey team. As they reach the summit, the climber from

Calgary takes a running leap and throws himself off the mountain yelling

"This is for

the Calgary Flames!" Not wanting to be outdone, the climber from

Vancouver throws himself off the mountain shouting "This is for the

Vancouver

Canucks!". Seeing this, the Ottawa Senators fan walks to the edge and

yells, "This is for hockey fans everywhere!". He then pushes the fan

from Toronto

off the cliff.

Thats a good joke rubberdinghy...but i know why other fans feel that way especially sens fans. Is it cause there arnt many sens fans (infact pathetic there are as many leafs fans at a sens game as leaf fans) and they want to kill of leaf fans to make it kinda even. Are you enbarresed rubberdinghy about the pathetic showing of sens fans at sens games....i would be!

Dude, let's get a grip on the number of Leafs fans at Sens games, ok? It's near impossible to get a ticket to the ACC so it only makes sense that all the Leafs fans between here and Toronto are going to make every effort to get tickets to the Leafs @ Corel Centre games as soon as they go on sale. But it's not like we need the Leafs fans at those or any games in order to sell them out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
...and for the record, Sens suck the hardest being they can't hold it together during playoffs when it counts the most :P:P:P

Aside from Toronto's claim to fame that they bounce the Sens every year, just how well HAVE the Leafs done in the post-season -- you know, when it counts -- since, say... 1967?

:P:P

Aside from Toronto's claim to fame that they bounce the Sens every year, just how well HAVE the Leafs done in the post-season -- you know, when it counts -- since, say... 1967?

:P:P

Yep, keep on slingin' that oh-so-original line that we've never heard before...

But again, this just proves my point that Sens fans can't even decipher a simple request of moving this post to the Stadium :P:P:P Can't come down on ya too hard though as you're all probably worried that Hasek might up'n'retire at any point during the season :P:P:P

(Hey, the subject is "Trash Talk!!!)

But again, this just proves my point that Sens fans can't even decipher a simple request of moving this post to the Stadium

So why don't you stop posting here then?

Do you know where to find the Stadium? We can draw up a diagram for you if needed, I know the typical Leaf fan is kinda slow... Here's some simple numbers for the Leaf fan 6-5-2 . Great record. Engrave the cup, it's over.

AD