Jambands.ca

Leafs and Sens - Let the trash talk commence!

PhishyK

Well, certainly the Sens won't bend over in the series like they did on Saturday night. I think Lalime is going to be everything in this one. If he's still hurting or if he reaggravates his knee injury, the Sens will be hitting the links in 2 short weeks from now. If he returns and plays well, it'll be interesting. Can't wait for Tucker's return circa game 5 or 6. That'll be great!

Man, some of Ottawa's players are just such girly losers! Chris Neil looks like a pouty 9 year-old boy and Daniel Alfredsson is such a metrosexual.

Leafers in 5, clinch the series at home and Yonge street fills with revelry. Once again the Sens hang their heads in shame, for a bunch of Eurowimps shall never defeat the heart and soul of the likes of Gary Roberts and Brian Leetch.

Go Leafs Go!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again the Sens (will) hang their heads in shame, for a bunch of Eurowimps shall never defeat the heart and soul of the likes of Gary Roberts and Brian Leetch.

Go Leafs Go!

Amen ::

Might as well just play tape from the last umpteenth years!!

I was really looking forward to a Leafs Habs series, but oh well, I guess a guaranteed first round victory is good too. I can just imagine what the Sens fans were thinking when Boston beat New Jersey on Sunday. Probably the same thing they'll be thinking when Toronto knocks them out in 4 straight. :P

As much as I would love to see the Sens knock off the Leafs, I am loading up on TO players in my office pool. The rest of the fugtards in here are grabbing Senators. Either way, I'll end up either being happy, or have a few extra dollars to buy some more beer.

Ah, who cares anyways?

Its all about Jose and the Habs.

:)

Here's the thing that drives me nuts about watching the Sens vs Leafs - the Sens forwards just cannot seem to fight through the Leafs tight checking clutch-and-grab game. The Leafs have played this style for what, 5 years? You're telling me you still haven't figured something out??

But as we know all to well in Ottawa, the regular season means jack shit come playoff time. Bring it on!

Players don't fight in the playoffs. That was a playoff game. As much as all the leaf fans wanted to see Domi beat the shit out of neil, he has a little more class than to rub it in like that.

Yeah, now that we don't have Arvie around to sucker punch I guess Domi has gone a little soft.

hows bondra by the way?

He was ready to play yesterday.

The reason's why Domi didn't fight:

1)They were up at the time, why give Neil a chance to fire up Ottawa

2)Made Neil look like an absolute putz (not hard anyway)

3)Don Cherry noted after the game game that Domi has an undisclosed left hand injury.

It's gonna be a war, I hope T.O. comes through, gonna be great regardless