Jambands.ca

Ween Fans... CHECK This Out!

shainhouse

From Ween Fan Board...

"Ok, Canucks....

We'll be throwing the Canadian Premiere of Ween's Live in Chicago DVD on Sunday May 23rd at The 360 in Toronto.

The admission is TWO donations (of non-perishable food items)to the Daily Bread Food Bank, as we figure it's best to help out a bit if we can, in the midst of such a fun-filled evening.

The doors will open at eight and we will play the film starting at nine. The 360 is located at 326 Queen Street West on the North side, a half a block East of Spadina.

We plan to spin some live and "rare" Ween tracks before and after the film, and we will also be giving away lots of great door prizes.

If you're from Toronto or in the area, come on out and paint the town brown with the finest concert film since Shakira Live in Milan.........

See you all there!!!"

http://p086.ezboard.com/fweendotnetforum16662frm1.showMessage?topicID=32656.topic

1998-05-12 J&P, New Hope, PA

Dancing in the Show

Pork Roll, Egg & Cheese,

Buckingham Green,

Take Me Away,

Don't Get 2 Close 2 My Fantasy,

Wavin' My Dick,

Dr. Rock,

Pony,

The Golden Eel,

AIDS,

I Get A Little Tast Of You,

Piss Up A Rope,

Tender Situation,

Voodoo Lady,

The Mollusk,

Marble Tulip Juicy Tree,

Booze Me Up and Get Me High,

Mister Richard Smoker,

Puerto Rican Power,

Tick,

NAN,

Baby Bitch,

Laura,

The Blarney Stone

Encore:

Summertime,

Hot For Teacher,

"Happy Birthday Bill Fowler",

Stella Blue,

L.M.L.Y.P.

Great Stella Blue

I don't really dig the DVD either. Honestly, Ween just doesn't do it for me "live". I've been listening to them since Pure Guava dayz, and I've always found my admiration for the band stems from their studio output: experimental, dreamy and raw. The only true nugget on the dvd I enjoyed was when they busted out "Don't Laugh I Love You" on the spot. Acoustic live Ween I can dig; Otherwise, the dvd's ok.