Jambands.ca

A Face-Kick of Flavour

guigsy

See, this is why i like little baby carrots. they're a damn good snack. they're little and bite-sized, crunchy, and very easily dipped in your favourite dressing, perhaps a creamy poppyseed, or a 3 cheese ranch. and not to mention that it's rather healthiesh, too. i say way to go little carrots!!

also, i really like that on the outside of the bag, for ingredients, it simply says "CARROTS". just by printing that, what they're really saying is, "oh, for fuck sakes, they're carrots you dumb fuck, move it along..."

i like that.

i was eating baby carrots today. i was thinking about you today actually scott. i thought when i was eating the carrots...'this looks like somehting that stunt double's twin would love to pleasure himself with' and you obviously took a lot of pleasure in eating those carrots.

now move along and get me my poppyseed dressing(i used rancher's choice but should've made a dijon vinaigrette - i'm so lazy)

Guest Low Roller

Ever wonder where those little carrots come from though? Did they whittle down a large carrot? If so, isn't that wasting carrot? Maybe they are like baby corn, delicious miniturized versions of the more commonly known large variety?

omg i love the baby carrots and hummus. my roommates in the past always raised an eyebrow at me but i knew.... i knew.

PS -

"also, i really like that on the outside of the bag, for ingredients, it simply says "CARROTS". just by printing that, what they're really saying is, "oh, for fuck sakes, they're carrots you dumb fuck, move it along..."

christ... not much can make me laugh my ass off in the morning, but that sure did ::