Jambands.ca

****I'm DUMB**** - Create-a-Caption

MarcO

Guest Low Roller

tab12.jpg

"Well, my long journey is almost over. I managed to phone home, and soon the mothership will come to this planet to pick me up.

It is unfortunately time for me to return to my home planet of Kashyyyk so that I may live out the rest of my years with Chewbacca and the rest of my Wookie brethren. I thank you all for making me feel at home on your planet by growing out your hair and beards, and in some extreme cases sprout some unruly dreads that would make any wookie proud.

For years I have tried reaching the homeworld through a sophisticated four sided communicating network for which I enlisted three of your world's best scientists. Gordon, Page, and Fishman, through their dedication to my cause, will forever be in my debt. In exchange for their help, I have accepted their request to be taken to the homeworld where they may continue their servitude to me and my folk.

At first I was puzzled that you would all gather whilst we attempted to reach the homeworld, but soon enough I grew to accept you, as a homeowner would accept a stray cat. Through time I learned to draw energy from the masses (literally, with the help of my patented "life-o-suck" brainwave absorber), and it was with this energy that I finally managed to pool enough concentrated mana to contact my home planet.

The mothership will be here momentarily to whisk us away. As a symbol of my gratitude towards your people, we will annihilate this entire planet, saving you the time before all the greed, wars, diseases, and corruption do it for you anyways. We said to ourselves, why let them slowly rot for ten years to their ultimate demise? It's really just the humanitarian thing to do, sort of like killing a wounded animal. We're sure you'd do the same for us.

Well, that's all I have to say, I guess I'm looking forward to going home, I really do miss my pet Ewok, and the feeling of freedom when I swing from treetop to treetop. Soon enough I suppose... I can see the mothership approaching, so I guess I have time for one more encore, and then it's asta la vista baby... hahaha.... alright, here goes, last song I'll ever play on this planet, minutes from the very end of your existance:

When I get home from work, what do I do?

I try to kill you!

When I get home from work, what do I do?

I try to kill you!

And why would I try to kill you?

Because you're a...

Big black furry creature from Mars

When we go out to eat, what do I do?

I try to kill you!

When we go out to eat, what do I do?

Oh, I am killing you!

Now why would I go and do that?