Jambands.ca

MAD DOSER CAUGHT!

Freeker

This is old news, but it's new news to me.

dickhead.jpg

We asked if you had seen this guy, in white hat and shirt, and you responded. The amazing amount of support in trying to locate him has paid off.

He was arrested in GA last night and is being held until further notice. Evidently this was not his first time.

Huge thank you's to those who made this possible. The community truly worked together to protect their own.

FYI: The girl in the halter top was traveling with him. Don't know her connection or how involved she is but be on the look out for her this summer. Since he is out of the scene, she may be next. Just be aware.

thanks again to everyone!

Glad to hear the sh!thead was nabbed.But I'm not sure about this comment.

FYI: The girl in the halter top was traveling with him. Don't know her connection or how involved she is but be on the look out for her this summer. Since he is out of the scene, she may be next. Just be aware.

So,even though they have no idea of any connection or if she even did anything wrong,you know now she'll be grabbed by some bounty hunting hippie who interpids these comments the wrong way.

I've travelled with sketchy people before while on tour,but that didn't make me one of them.I just needed a ride,a few times...lol

Sorta irresponsible to make an accusation without even knowing anything about her or her connection in my opinion.

I hope that if she hasn't done anything wrong people let her be and not condem her in a "guilt by association" deal.Again,that is if she didn't do anything.

Glad to hear they have grabbed one of these idiots though,now if they can only round up the others out there we maybe able to restore some faith in the community that so many people are starting to lose.

Guest Low Roller

I say they toss that scrawny Eminem wannabe in a federal penitentiary, where the only spray he'll be using is ass lubricant for all those wholesome gang rapes he'll be experiencing.

I was hoping to get at least one heady spraydown before he went in damnit.

I have a sick side of me that was kinda hoping the same

have to agree about the girl... just because she got caught up in some puppy love with the infamous mad doser doesn't make her one... probably some small town or suburban girl who got caught up in the madman's whirls... likely harmless (besides to herself)

After seeing some gal getting sprayed with what was supposely doses in Shorline in 89 and finding out later through the news at our hotel that a girl (not the one we saw) was actually sprayed with a bleach/water/unknown chemical mix and was hospitalized since it hit her eyes I guess,I have no respect for anyone who sprays/doses anyone without their knowledge.I know if I had saw this fucknut or anyone else spray someone I wouldn't think twice of being busted for aggravated assualt....

I'll never forget that sh!t and never let it occur near or around me,perhaps a bit excessive,but so is spraying someone.

Maybe I've gotten old or paranoid,but I have strange obsession with knowing exactly what I am ingesting...

was a thread quite some time ago, was spraying people with some crap that was tripping them out hard and making them sick... some wierd chemical soup the kids like to get high with (thank god for the war against halfway natural drugs)

I forget the name of it, some letters and numbers