Jambands.ca

Thank you Ottawa folks!

lara

I know I'm the first person awake and I'd like you all to wake to reading my thanks. You made me so happy. My cheeks are still sore from smiling all night!

Thank you to Hux, Todd and Andre, Brad M and Kenny Lauzon for their musical contributions I was so touched and thank you to all the stunning 'bar staff,' thanks to the busy girls and boys that prepared all the delicious food (yay for free food!) and to Hendrick for working the door, and Todd and Jay for organising and Steve for dj-ing and all the brave singers! Thank you Trevor for having the after party (brave soul). Thank you every single person for supporting the larazon cause :) Some people really went the distance by buying a whole tray of shots as an 'investment.' You guys rock!

Thank you also to all the people who wrote and wished us the best from a distance.

Dave and I felt so loved last night. We are truely blessed to have such wonderful friends.

hugs and kisses ***

Lara

cheers guyS!

Sharon and I were very very bummed to not be with you guys last night due to our much needed vacation.

I can't wait to hear some of the stories. We may see Douglas and Velvet tonight at some point so I hope they'll have their stories ready for us.

Hey....did Bradm tape? ;)

It was a fantastic night!

It's amazning how easy it is to have a party for friends when we all pool our efforts together. I'm glad we could put smiles on your faces and warm your hearts.

It was also nice to see the out-of-towners that made it to Ottawa for the night!!

Glad everyone had a GOOD TIME!

Guest Low Roller

Woo Hoo! I haven't been to a high school dance since university. ;)

Henry Rollins did spoken word peotry in that room? That would have been totally crazy. Good times on Saturday night for sure. Sorry to have missed the performances, but the karaoke portion made up for it!

Congrats yet again Dave and Lara!

Guest Low Roller

To my defence I did go on stage ready to sing Brown-Eyed Girl, but I was told that the song was simply a place-holder while Mr.DJ found the song he was looking for. I was denied the karaoke by the musical controlla.

On the other hand, while we're pointing fingers and calling each other names, I seem to recall that you and Dunglas were supposed to perform a duet, but that didn't happen either, now did it Dooche? ;)

Guest Low Roller

Yeah, and what a mistake that was on your part.....

Just kidding buddy, you and your Beach Boy friends did a great job singing Surfing USA. Another classic moments was Stapes and Velvet showing us they are indeed the kings of karaoke.