Jambands.ca

Trailer Park Boys

weezy

I just read an article in The Nerve Magazine (I think it's a Vancouver rag) about the upcoming season of TPB.

Apparantly, the boys get rich by selling the dope and buy Bubbles a go-kart and a new shed. There's gonna be an entire episode featuring Alex Lifeson of Rush - Bubbles becomes Alex Lifesons guitar tech. Bubbles comes out on stage during a real Rush concert with 27000 fans there. Lahey goes completely insane in another episode..

haha - I can't wait.. Season 3 starts April 6th on Showcase channel 39

-

There's no way in hell I would pay to see that (as much as I love TPB).

Booche - Yes I am nuts thank you very much. Malcom is friggin' funny. Nothing makes me laugh like that show! The new characters (the ranch owners) slay me.

I suppose with satelitte I don't have to miss either show. (The time zone thing sure comes in handy).

Also, in defence of Malcom in the Middle, the show started out with Malcom as the central character (much like Bart Simpson was during the first season of The Simpsons). But as the characters and actors developed the father took on a more central role. Hank totally makes the show! He is one of the better characters on TV in my opinion. The show has great supporting characters (again much like the Simpsons). I guess they are very similar shows with lots of sarcasm and satire...only Malcom is still funny!

Rant over. Thank you very much. [big Grin]

Archived