Jambands.ca

I have Coventry Extra...confirmed!

Chewie

i MAY have an extra...i won't know until wednesday or tuesday at the earliest.

i'm only posting this cuz i want to see if i could get rid of it at such short notice and how we would do the transaction.

i am looking for face ($235 canadian...that's what my MC bill says)

i don't mean to tease anyone but i gotta get my shizz together ya know?

or sell it to mr. sagnesettler... i just noticed the email address, it is my good friend SHane from Guelph! he used to be in the band The Natural State / Arkansas Plates, if you ever saw them. Not that that makes any dif, but yeah, he would certainly also be very appreciative. =)

Confirmed!

i have an extra.

i've been bombarded with requests (i haven't promised anything to anyone)...i don't know what to do that's fair.

-the price is $235 can (what i paid for)

-i would like to exhange money and ticket together at the same time in person.

Yo Chewie- My boy Auggie needs one. I can either arrange for you to get the money in Toronto before Thursday or if you are driving east then I can get it to you on your way past the Ottawa area. I'll drive to meet you. Let me know.

thanks!

Jay (613)236-8673

what does that mean?

Probally that there are alot of tickets being sold latley,I know on a few sites,I see em "going left & right".But thats just a simple guess.

I originally posted in this thread to bump it because my friend Rob who lurks here once in awhile is desperatley looking for a ticket and to let people know there was other tickets on this site available (BT forum),isn't that the point? To sell the tickets? ::