Jambands.ca

Gratefully Deadicated and Mars Hotel in Toronto

phunkyb

Rory and his frineds are putting on a Show Oct 23 at the ELMO.

Hot as a pistol but cool inside, this 6 man band with 2 drummers summons up sounds of past grateful Dead gems and live improv. Fueled by their love of the dancefloor this band will be sure to get your feel stoimpin'

I have a flyer that he sent me, I am not sure how to post it. If anyone can shed some light I will post the flyer.

Should be a fun night. Rory spinning and a band too. SOme members of King Sunshine are in the band.

header.gif

rory_01.gifRory Levy has brought together two of his greatest passions to produce what is the gratefully deadicated experience. By fusing together his extensive collection of live Grateful Dead music he has created an experience that is truly unique.

Throughout the experience you will hear live Grateful Dead music in a seamless set. The Gratefully Deadicated Sound System represents a unique mix of legendary Grateful Dead songs and jams from memorable concerts fused together to create the ultimate Grateful Dead experience. Tracks are chosen from the exclusive high quality CD and DAT library of the Gratefully Deadicated Sound Systems collection of more then 600 concerts.

www.gratefullydeadicated.com

B000002VJT.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Mars Hotel is a All-Star Gratefull Dead Tribute act that features members of King Sunshine and other Toronto-based Bands, all of which who are die-hard Dead Fans! Check it out!

Well, I thought I had to work Saturday night, but now I think I might have it off afterall...but, regardless, cool there's something good to do on Saturday night since it seems some folks are arriving pre-Mule from Buffalo and Ottawa. This way, if we hook up, I'll have somewhere to drag them to :: Nothing worse than being the local hostess and nothing's happening in town (besides John Prine which you definitely need to have a ticket for in advance).