Jambands.ca

Trey in Burlington VT!

Basher

You jerk!

We all have tickets for Saturday, and now, I am thinking about going to the Sunday show as well..........

A bunch of us are travelling on the Friday, and camping in front of Vermont Dave's place, so just come with us.

Hopefully, Dave will know someone. Tickets amongst Local Yocals always seem to pop up [Wink]

Wow, you guys are awesome, Dave,Booche thank you so much for the hook up, and here I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a way there or an extra ticket, I owe you guys some drinks for sure. Can't wait for Burlington, what a great way to kick off the summer!!!

Whatever, here is what Barrett left on this PC at 3am last night, after getting hit by the Bus:

Holy crap youse guys are suzies, I’ve partied with monkeys that last longer than you

They sounbd bwetter whern they play their intrsruments too

Apes. That’s all I gotaa say excvept that m,yabe my fet stink

I haven't heard back from the Flynn re my online order. I really hope I don't get screwed outta tickets altogether by not ordering on the phone. They say they let you know within one business day, so I guess I will find out tomorrow.

Nail biting time [Frown]

You know, this whole TAB ticketing experience has convinced me even more that Burlington, VT, is a place I could get to like to live in. Consider:

• we dealt directly with the venue, not TicketMaster
  • no service/convenience charges
  • no shipping fees (even to Canada!)
  • pleasant and helpful staff

Let me explain that last one. When I entered my on-line info, I forgot to include my postal code. I got an e-mail an hour or so later (from a person, one Alison Emerson, as opposed to an anonymous corporate name) describing the problem. I phoned them, got through after a few minutes, explained the problem, gave her my postal code (and the person to whom I was talking didn't balk in the least at it being a Canadian postal code instead of an American ZIP code), asked her if I had tickets, and was assured that I did. When I said goodbye, she sounded so mellow and easy-going, it actually raised my spirits quite a bit.

Well done, Flynn! I can't wait for June!

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

They do charge a $2/ticket convenience fee.

I sit corrected; I didn't recall the fee.

quote:

Mind you, I think they actually deserve it.

Agreed.

quote:

The Flynn handles the Burlington ticketing suprisingly well. I didn't expect to get through for Trey tix as easily as I did.

Also agreed, especially because they were also handling phone and ticket-wicket purchases at the same time.

Aloha,

Brad

The same thing happened to me Brad... I couldn't figure out where to put the zip/postal code and I got a personal email from the ass't manager of the box office - not an automated message! And then she emailed me back to let me know my order was filled.

Well done Flynn indeed.

Well here is my plan. Although I have NOT run it by Jaybone I hope he will agree:

Friday night - drive to Ottawa and crash somewhere.

Saturday morning - drive to Burlington (I will have room for Jay PLUS two others).

Monday - drive peeps back to Ottawa, then continue on to Toronto.

B

Archived